Welcome Ronin!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Ronin!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got my Platinum trophy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legna
Shinobi-Elite
Shinobi-Elite
Legna

I got my Platinum trophy! Empty
PostSubject: I got my Platinum trophy!   I got my Platinum trophy! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Ask me anything!
Back to top Go down
crazypsymon
Samurai-Elite
Samurai-Elite
crazypsymon

PostSubject: Re: I got my Platinum trophy!   I got my Platinum trophy! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:23 am

Wow platinum trophy thats nice ,that means you fineshed the game 100? right,i have got some questions through.

#is goh your friend or enemy,i am litle confused of the story
#are you fighting him in the story mode???
#are there any improvments on the ,mission creation
#what about the enemys stats? more clever ?
#can you unlock some outfits or swords?

thats all i want to know very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://samurai-elite.forumotion.com
Legna
Shinobi-Elite
Shinobi-Elite
Legna

PostSubject: Re: I got my Platinum trophy!   I got my Platinum trophy! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Yep, 100% completion. Well not exactly. I've got every trophy but there are still things to create with alchemy and everytime I play through, I discover some new mission that I didn't get on the last playthrough.

Goh and Kinu only show up on a side mission. You have to deliver something to them from Zaji and that's it. He doesn't show up in the story at all. I guess that makes him your ally since you're working for the Asuka. You unlock their skins though.

There is no mission editor sadly.

Enemies are chumps until you play on Deadly Mode. Then they get super stats and really make you work.

You can unlock different outfits. Both characters have four unlockable outfits. You can't unlock new swords but the weapons change color along with your outfit. For example, Zen's Outfit 3 gives him a black suit, glowing red eyes as well as a red sword. There are also 46 skins to unlock.
Back to top Go down
crazypsymon
Samurai-Elite
Samurai-Elite
crazypsymon

PostSubject: Re: I got my Platinum trophy!   I got my Platinum trophy! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:52 am

Wow everything sounds awsome,to bad for the mission creation mod i always like that mode,even in tenchu .
Back to top Go down
https://samurai-elite.forumotion.com
Legna
Shinobi-Elite
Shinobi-Elite
Legna

PostSubject: Re: I got my Platinum trophy!   I got my Platinum trophy! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm

I know. I was really looking forward to creating and sharing levels online LBP style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my Platinum trophy!   I got my Platinum trophy! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got my Platinum trophy!
Page 1 of 1