Welcome Ronin!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Ronin!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
senorchews
Kid Samurai
Kid Samurai
senorchews

is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? Empty
PostSubject: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 pm

please let us know if u know anything about the us release we are beggin for it every day
Back to top Go down
crazypsymon
Samurai-Elite
Samurai-Elite
crazypsymon

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:31 pm

The site will always be updated with new info soon as possible so be sure to check the site everyday,

Take Care

All i know is that they said "we are searching for a publisher"

i hope 4 will be out in Eu and Usa ,well all i can say is that the chances are 50%50

50%they will not realease the game(because they are afriad of lossing money etc.)
50% they will realese the game

This is all the info i can give you now .
Back to top Go down
https://samurai-elite.forumotion.com
Legna
Shinobi-Elite
Shinobi-Elite
Legna

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Edited...

Last edited by Legna on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crazypsymon
Samurai-Elite
Samurai-Elite
crazypsymon

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:50 am

Legna wrote:
It's been confirmed to be coming out both in Europe and in the States. Namco is localizing it. It's also confirmed to be a Vita launch title, so whenever Vita comes out, that's when people will get it. The game actually went gold a few weeks ago.

I see Very Happy thanks for sharing this legna !.
Back to top Go down
senorchews
Kid Samurai
Kid Samurai
senorchews

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:46 am

thank you legna you just made my week!!! im thrilled ill trust ur info. please keep us updated on anything that comes up keep the dream alive!!!! THANK YOU!!
Back to top Go down
senorchews
Kid Samurai
Kid Samurai
senorchews

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:58 am

THIS MIGTH SOUND STUPID BUT WHAT DOES BEEN A VITA TITTLE MEANS IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH PUBLISHER NAMES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAN JUST PLAYING THANK YOU!! THANKS AGAIN FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION
Back to top Go down
Legna
Shinobi-Elite
Shinobi-Elite
Legna

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 am

I have to apologize. I completely misread the topic title. I thought this was about Shinobido 2, not Way of the Samurai 4. As far as that goes, yeah, the only thing we know is that they're looking for a publisher. Again I'm sorry. Didn't mean to mislead you.
Back to top Go down
senorchews
Kid Samurai
Kid Samurai
senorchews

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Shocked Crying or Very sad No its okay i was haapy and at least i got to be exited for a litle bit........ well i guess i have to just get an asian version of the game and hope that they decide to fpublish it here soon but. anyways please keep us updated on anything you find out as soon as possible... please!! Sad
Back to top Go down
crazypsymon
Samurai-Elite
Samurai-Elite
crazypsymon

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 am

senorchews wrote:
Shocked Crying or Very sad No its okay i was haapy and at least i got to be exited for a litle bit........ well i guess i have to just get an asian version of the game and hope that they decide to fpublish it here soon but. anyways please keep us updated on anything you find out as soon as possible... please!! Sad

Well they always realese their games in japan first and after a year we have the game in USA-EU this is the good part,think about Wots3 to realese wots3 because of their fanacial problems they realesed it after 5 years and they found some publishers for USA-EU
but the loss of money was big so i think it will be hard to realese the 4 in USA-EU

Well all we can do is wait maybe 2012 we will have it i know that acquire are thinking of us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legna
Shinobi-Elite
Shinobi-Elite
Legna

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:20 am

I don't think the loss of money for them is too great. From my understanding most of WotS sales come from the US/EU. I think the problem is that publishers want like 700k+ sales for the game, which isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???   is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

is there any word on a us release of way of the samurai 4 ???
Page 1 of 1